St. Elias Mines

Welcome To the St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company
Re: Good Summary
almost 10 years ago
in response to BOW2U's message

Thank You so much for finding this BOW! Indeed a very important capture of the 2011 AGM and things that we constantly refer.

I notice the link has been BROKEN to the important news release in my old post, lol! A commonality that started occuring around the stock price take down and release of the initial drill results. No doubt intentionally and part of the orchestrated plan to separate shareholders from their share in this huge find.

The AGM was in Nov and I have come to learn that she WAS in receipt of drill/trenching assays MONTHS before the initial release in Jan of 2012. For me, this would place her in receipt of results right around the time of the 2011 AGM and before that time, quite possibly while the PP was still open. This readily explains why she was forthcoming with talk about Majors perhaps making a move, and I enjoyed Herb Hafts comments (above) where he added an assurance to a take-over attempt. If you listen to the audio of that AGM again, there is no mistaken the emphasis that accompanies Herb Hafts words and the excitement it would cause within the receivers of those words and the manner in which it was given to the audience.

I believe that Jeff Ruskowsky, Robert Lachance, and Kulwant were placed in the company in advance, when it was pretty well known in 2009 from the first Quantec, that this was huge. As I have proclaimed many times in the past, industry professionals KNOW EXACTLY what the geophysics means and what it reveals about the property. I further believe that Lori may have been oblivious to this convenient initial premature placement by these individuals.

To compliment, and perhaps even back by fact the above, you merely only have to entertain Lori,s words about how Quantec was so excited and how they compared the geophysics to the Red Lake mine,( one of the richest gold mines in the world). To further, you may wish to entertain her remarks in the post of BOWS about the McElhanney comments about the sulphides and their impressions conveyed through Lori,s words.

I believe Lori,s intentions towards shareholders was good UNTIL the moment of truth was getting very close (around the time of the 2011 AGM), thats when the powerful greed stepped in, came from behind the curtain and said "No Lori, you will do things our way". Perhaps Lori was intimidated at that very time, to be persuaded to turn her back on shareholders and march ahead with a plan to make this huge find disappear from the eyes of the public and from the hands of the rightful owners, the shareholders. You have all seen how corruption really works and how it has penetrated deep within our political,judicial and administrative aspects of this country, and that is also fact, backed by numerous exposure to the public, especially over the last few years.

We know from past FACT that there were confidentiality agreement/s signed with Barrick for at least one of our properties in Peru, namely the Tesoro. Who,s to say that there may have been some sort of agreement on the Cueva Blanca? We know Buenaventura was interested in the Cueva, and I find it hard to grasp how a perhaps at least, 40 million dollar property, be let go for a measely $100,000. Especially when we can find no information about the supposed buyer of the Cueva Blanca. Under BCBCA provisions, Lori was compelled and obligated to inform investors with particulars of the purchasor of our Cueva Blanca. To further, where a ridiculous unofficial report by Robert Krauss was emphasized in a public news release as erasing the merits of the Tesoro, this would place the Cueva Blanca as the "flag ship" property and would not allow the Cueva Blanca be sold WITHOUT SHAREHOLDER APPROVAL. From a legal standpoint, the sale of the Cueva Blanca, is illegal in many ways, not to mention how easily it falls into the category "exploitation".

We are not giving up and I hope that Lori relinquishes her fear, stands with the shareholders here, and come forth with the truth, exposing the greed, (that have become very weak due to the degree of exposure to the public thus far). Its her testimony that will open many doors and help save investors from further prolongment. Even without her testimony, there is more THAN ENOUGH to present a secure case before an uncompromised court of law, being a Canadian one or an international one. It is the value of her testimony in which could speed things up immensely and redeem some of Lori,s credibility and stature in a future, and ultimately would be better for her future.Its Lori,s choice, to remain controlled by perhaps an intimidational aspect, battle a losing battle, or come forth with the TRUTH, which will set her free. Lori, and the greed behind this, you know and are witnessing the tearing down of this orchestration you have created, its only a matter of time.

Love,

Rick

Please login to post a reply
sculpin
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
08/09/2009