St. Elias Mines

Welcome To the St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company
in response to Mrscramer's message

Indeed suspicious.

We started trenching in May with km,s of trenching done over known veins and further suspected veins and disseminated areas, in the first few weeks. I don,t believe you or I would think about doing a PP, nor anyone for that matter, if the trenching revealed little. For instance, would you gamble millions of dollars on a PP if trenching across an area surveyed by a Quantec geophysics showed nothing? Anyone with that information would not gamble almost a million dollars without a pretty decent assurance that things were indeed being found, it would be suicide to the PP placees. Also its unclear when we started drilling. A recording we have has Energold saying that they believe Bradley Brothers drilled before them, but you see no mention that Bradley ever drilled and when you look at the timing of the news releases, it doesn,t really add up. So apparently, Bradley drilled a few holes there first, what did they find? Why did we never see the certification of the drill permit released on the mining site, telling us if we were granted the permit or not, no PUBLIC AUTHENTIFICATION, weird.

Then you must add, that management would not allow any of us a part in that PP with Lori taking down almost a million dollars worth of it herself. Also, I would like to know where Lori came up with that kind of money, her salaries from IGD and SLI would seem not to support it, and if it were a loan, who would lend someone that much money on speculation alone?

just some thoughts.....

Please login to post a reply
sculpin
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
08/09/2009
Social Links