St. Elias Mines

Welcome To the St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company
Renewed Hope
about 10 years ago

Fellow shareholders, finally after two years or so, the first positive news for SLI investors that instills hope and perhaps even renewed faith. This positive news being, after some thought all was lost, is the retention of the valuable Peruvian Properties. I wish to realize this news as a blessing.

I am guessing that management did not pay for the properties, but someone else perhaps has come to our aid. This is a real good sign if the case, and regardless, gives us at least another year to save our investment. This should give us room to breath and relieve some stress, with renewed hope. I am very thankful for whoever paid for those leases and my heart goes out to them with deep gratitude. I love you, regardless of who it is.

Perhaps it was current management, but I cannot see how a company,s CEO would put out a news release saying that they have lapsed, if the CEO knew they hadn,t, therefore, thats why I think it was someone else that paid for the properties without the CEO knowing. Upon perhaps being informed that all the properties didn,t lapse, the CEO was forced to issue the correcting news release or suffer an extended misleading statement. I believe all shareholders deserve an explanation to what happened, rather than just putting out a correction.

Its good to know that there are good people out there that share and help others.

I ask, if there are good people within the authoritative units, to please come forward to our aid also and do what is right for us shareholders. Whether you are just an employee or actual investigator, every bit helps us.

Thank You

Love

Rick Jewers

Please login to post a reply
sculpin
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined