St. Elias Mines

Welcome To the St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company

I have watched the greed make desperate move after desperate move in trying to cover this up. They have become so oblivious that every shareholder can see through the veil, that thier intent to continue the pillage involves more and more desperation eveyday only revealing more blatancies. They are blinded by there own greed and don,t believe they may share.

In the real world, this is the most blatant cover up that has its ranks among the highest ever known. As a couple posters here alluded to, is there ONE good person in authority anywhere that will step forward and do what is right? Does the greed really think they are untouchable, perhaps so, blinded by dollar signs that has and will obscure their path, on the way to their own demise.

Every aspect of society as it is known in this so called Democratic country has been manipulated in this case to which there is great witness by the SLI shareholders as well as the public. BRE-X may have been made to look like a scam to hide the truth, but I don,t belive that will come to succession here, there is too much truth out there to keep this contained.

I am so grateful to be a part of this magnificent stand by shareholders and even more appreciative of the unity that has remained through this all. Have no fear.

Thank you

Rick

Please login to post a reply
sculpin
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
08/09/2009