St. Elias Mines

Welcome To the St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company

"The Company has found it extremely difficult to raise money with the current trading price of the Company's shares."

I find it interesting that the company complains about the current share price and identifies it as a detriment in filling the PP. One would have to ask why the management put out an unqualified report proclaiming the Tesoro as unviable while it was raising money?

If I revert to a childlike or naive stance, I may ask mommy; "why would a company put out a damaging report when they are trying to raise money, this doesn,t make sense?"

I believe I am well justified in thinking that the company doesn,t want to raise money and perhaps are actually trying to do the opposite, not raise any, which is endangering this company and its shareholders further. To further this, for any Exchange and regulator to condone and allow this type of behaviour to exist in the markets, would confuse the Exchange and regulators as well, if there any actual employees of the Exchange and regulators.

I will add here that I have talked to a person that has bought shares in SLI yesterday. The interesting thing about this is the fact that his/her purchase was rerouted to 4 exchanges to fill the order. The several alternative Exchanges that filled the order raises both eyebrows of mine, whereas these alternative Exchanges are rarely or almost ever used by retail and sometimes are used as destractive or illusionary practises from the main Exchange, the TSXV, by MM,s/PO,s. This practise is done sometimes when the volume is kept in check on the main index as to not attract attention and also to ease pressure off strategic blocks placed by PO,s and/or MM,s. It also helps these members in any phantom shares they may create in market making and any buy-ins that may come at a later date, as a result of a naked short position created while providing a market for any stock. To further, it is interesting to see today that a huge block has been put on the ask, which would take a lot of buying to let the share price rise, and perhaps controlling the share price at this level.

I just remembered, I had an investigator tell me several months ago, "Ricky, we know that stock prices are manipulated ".

Also, an interesting thing, it appears these huge block/s on the ask, appeared this morning before the release may have been actually released publicly, but that cannot be ascertained by me at this time.

Please login to post a reply
sculpin
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
08/09/2009
Social Links
Private Message