St. Elias Mines

Welcome To the St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company

Ok, let me get this straight. Robert Krause does a report on the Tesoro that claims it is "not currently economically viable to put into production". I would think that he must have received some sort of gratuity from the SLI treasury for his work. Then, I see that he states he is "unqualified" and "recommends" that a qualified person be engaged by SLI to go over his work.

If Robert Krause was paid an X amount of dollars to do a report, then another is hired to accreditate his report, that is a double dipping whammy on our treasury at a precarious time. Why would any experienced management with shareholders and their own interests in mind, expose all to such a ludicrous reckless act of spending? Especially when there is barely enough money in the treasury for the CEO to perhaps take her comprised salary?

To go back one step, was there a need for Robert to do the report in the first place?

Perhaps the travel column on the financials has diminished (I havent looked at the new financials), and perhaps another expenditure column has substantially risen?

Why do I feel management may be nudging this company towards implosion?

"In addition, Mr. Krause recommends that the Company engage the services of a “qualified person” as defined in National Instrument 43-101 – Standards of Disclosure for Mineral Projects, to evaluate his investigations and conclusions as he is not a “qualified person” as defined in NI 43-101 and he is a Director of the Company."

http://www.news9.com/story/25078838/st-elias-mines-ltd-report-of-peruvian-operations

Please login to post a reply
sculpin
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
08/09/2009
Social Links
Private Message