St. Elias Mines

Welcome To the St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company
in response to seeingeye's message

My best wishes to all as well, at this time of year for family.

I do believe we have things to be thankful here, in light of all the negative appearances we have endured thus far. I believe in the law of averages and cannot see everything unfavourable for us investors continuing. There will be light at some point.

I believe we can give thanks that we are still a company and are still trading at this time.

I believe we can give thanks that our voice has been heard by management and others.

I believe that we can give thanks that most have stuck together to see us this far.

I believe we can give thanks that the world is waking up to change and that old policy will become just that.

I believe we can give thinks for everything we have learned through our somewhat trials and tribulations with this investment to date.

I believe can give thanks for seeing how our persistence has helped others seeing what hasn,t been right with this picture, especially from the moral and ethical viewpoints.

I believe we can give thanks that we have contributed to cause and effect in relation to the governing of the markets.

I wish to wish everyone, including management , bashers, and all regulator and authoritative individuals a happy weekend with their families as well.

thank you

Love All

Rick

Please login to post a reply
sculpin
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined