St. Elias Mines

Welcome To the St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company
Re: concerned
almost 11 years ago
in response to redraven's message

IMO, I believe things may change before an AGM, in our favour. We voted last Dec, we never had due process to exercise our vote because the CEO and Judge disqualified our votes by literally saying, we didn,t know what we were voting for. The TSX and Exchange, plus top government officials condoned and accepted this action, by not stopping it. There is discrimination involved here, as only one blatant democratic negligence, there are more. I will go as far as saying, the aiding and abetting can also be applied here.

The due process and democratic way, would have been to have another vote, and let the voters decide, instead of 91% of the votes being decided by one man, that they could not be counted. This one man made the determination that our votes would not be counted, without asking us, the voters, if we understood who we were voting for. In all reality, entrenchment of management was allowed and condoned by the several powers that had the power to stop it, this is where partial negligence can be applied. There is more, that I won,t reveal at this time, but I believe the big guys know the problem they have coming.

This will involve your banks also.

IMO

Please login to post a reply
sculpin
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
08/09/2009