St. Elias Mines

Welcome To the St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company

...... by the Green Team to secure the Peruvian properties for all shareholders. SLI turned it down and more or less said they didn,t need it. Now we hear management wants to sell one of our most prospective properties in Peru for a measly $100,000. What for? Lori turned down an offer that was IN THE BEST INTEREST TO SHAREHOLDERS. I say this yet again goes against all the BOD,s fudiciary duty.

Also, this property, is really the most advanced, it has the highest estimated resource on it of any property we have. I see the possibility for multiple class action suits against the Exchange and securities commission/s in the future under negligence. So, what I am saying, that let her do all these things against us shareholders, sell us continuously down the road, because in the end, if its not management pay for these injustices, the ones that are responsible for our protection will.

By this time, I believe all shareholders here, and others that read this board, are seeing just how dysfunctional our whole societal system is.We are seeing the corruption revealed world wide, and there is plenty of it in Canada as well thats just starting to hit the fan. How can one support a system like this?

I have asked several times, and will ask again, are shareholders interested in perhaps starting a global campaign, or even a an international one, to take action against those that are not helping us? There are still many things we can do, too many to list right now, but perhaps we should launch some of these now. The only way we are gonna get our money back here, is to stay together and fight this injustice tooth and nail. There must be someone good out there somewhere that can help us in higher up places.

I would like suggestions and comments on how you may wish to proceed with anything. I believe this has to be initiated promptly and a start would be documenting letters and recording phone calls to the TSX Venture, reminding them of what we consider getting taken advantage of in the past, and now this, remind them of their Corporate Goverance Policy and how they can enforce it, and ask when they are gonna take action. Document all this, whereas it may come in handy in any future legal action taken against them.

Thank you

rick

Please login to post a reply
sculpin
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
08/09/2009