St. Elias Mines

Welcome To the St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company
in response to molson200's message

To end this foolishness, perhaps we should just take the Tesoro and let management have the rest of the properties? We have more or less already shown that 55% of us own it. If the 55% agrees today, just walk in and take it over.

Its not the shareholders problem that she may have to sell property to keep the company funded, and why should the shareholders pay for the excessive expenditures, mainly travel, that depleted the treasury? I can find no other term for this, but exploitation. I cannot see how the BOD could ever justify the travel expenditure for this company.

I am laughing as I write this, because its totally absurd, the mockery that our BOD has made out of the TSX Exchange, the BCSC, IIROC, the Canadian Government, perhaps a total of 30-40 different politicians, and the B.C. Judicial system. I commend our current BOD for showing just how dysfunctional all these agencies are. And still, the BOD continues on, digging perhaps themselves deeper and deeper, believing there will be no day of justice, and that they are just in taking advantage of shareholders, because the laws say it is just and right to do so. In reality, we should not place blame on Lori and the BOD, for the current law enables them to do the things they are doing. The most recent decision by a judge only reinforces this observation, whereas he chose a technicality to side with the company, and not recognizing 91% of the voted shares, that blatantly showed something is wrong with this company. In fact, the judge apparently only listened to 9% of the voted shares in making his decision, he didn,t hear from the other 91%, because he also determined for them that they were misrepresented, yet if we were to ask those 91% today if they felt they were misrepresented by the Green Teams circular, the answer would most likely be no. If the shareholders were asked today, if they felt they were mislead by the current BOD, I believe the vote would perhaps be higher than the 91% polled. This plainly shows one problem with the judicial system and one has to ask, is it really fair?

LOL, sure to bring a chuckle, is the uncommon oath,the chicken oath, presented on the B.C. Courthouse Library web site.

http://www.courthouselibrary.ca/Libraries/Asked_Answered/Chicken.sflb.ashx

http://www.courthouselibrary.ca/ItemDetails.aspx?Source=Asked+%26+Answered&ID=263

Please login to post a reply
sculpin
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
08/09/2009
Social Links
Private Message