St. Elias Mines

Welcome To the St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company
in response to whoa_'s message

5 days of expensive court hearings to come back with the decision that the circular was inaccurate??? I'm sure a supreme court judge could have done that in 10 minutes and said ,"I've heard enough" rather than wasting tens of thousands of dollars. still all sounds fishy to me.

As far as shareholders rights being upheld, seems a judge with any integrity would have taken into account Lori's constant changes of AGM dates, her attempts to pigeon hole the Green Teams' efforts with their circular from the start, the fact the we garnered 91% of voting shares in TWO DAYS in spite of her games, and the fact that we ALL KNEW what we were voting for...to get HER OUT regardless of who replaced her (though our nominees were as good as any on the current BOD IMO)...she and the courts have suppressed the shareholders' will and as far as I'm concerned, the judge could have (SHOULD HAVE) taken a stand for shareholders' rights. At the very least, he should have ordered another AGM inmmediately. Just my thoughts.

Please login to post a reply
ldsands
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/23/2011
Social Links
Private Message