St. Elias Mines

Welcome To the St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company
in response to baydogfish's message
1. yes---------- 2. I did feel like Lori was on the defense immediately once the shareholders got to ask some questions at the AGM. It was the conference call where the immigrant comment was made along with a scolding for reading boards such as agoracom if I remember correctly.. In fact we used to have a link to Agoracom on the SLI website lol. A little contradictory? IMO yes.---------- 3.yes it was changed. As far as the reasoning maybe Lori could answer that for you...if you can get a hold of her.---------- 4.no and stipulations to attend that were not implemented in the past, were apparently done so this time, such as the requirement to have shares in certificate form.---------- 5. was not there due to the changing of the date. I had originally booked my hotel room to only have the date changed afterwards to right smack in the middle of the holidays when clearly most people would be spending time with family. intentional? You decide.---------- 6. This question depends on how its read but I will say many holes are missing along with hole 6s additional results that was supposedly in the process of having a 110m section of core sampled min every 1.5m. We were told no more results will be posted since, and that all "required" results have been posted...what ever thats supposed to mean. ---------- Hope this helps. All my opinion and interpretation
Please login to post a reply
mikxx1
City
Mars
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/24/2011
Social Links