St. Elias Mines

Welcome To the St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company
in response to sculpin's message

Its because of these things and more, that I feel the regulators must act promptly. Its cut and dried, we had an election, like we are supposed to do, and we won, plain and simple. For an election to be manipulated on a technicality is proposterous, especially to the magnitude of 91% thrown away. The regulators have a huge problem on their hands, and I feel their choices or actions will have to go with the well being of the majority in this case, in which affects maybe millions more indirectly in the markets. I snicerely hope promptness is being practiced, whereas this company has to move forward very quickly. It should be apparent, by the last PP withdrawal, and the difficulties in raising funds for IGD, that the current BOD is unable to raise funds. This is a growing concern for all shareholders best interests, and is growing daily, as inaction is apparent in each passing day. The longer this goes on, the more jeopardy created, so I expect to see some resolution shortly to this effect.

The regulators have an obligation to investors, and in our case, that obligation is considerable. I have talked to another investor, in which his consultation with a professional on the property, left him with a common remark, "its a no brainer". This is becoming a reoccuring theme, as more outside consultation with professionals on opinions of the Tesoro continue, the results are the same, it looks great. I encourage more of you to consult professionals should you have any reserves on the properties and their potential, instead of relying on my beliefs, of which I fully back. I would also ask, that if investors do this, to post their findings here, it helps to show that I am not alone in my beliefs, as well as the numerous other shareholders that have the same beliefs. It shows that the properties potential is very real and I believe sometimes we need this reassurance as all these weird things happen with our investment, while we wait.

And also, investors, please do not refrain from posting here because of some frivolous suit being on the table, you are supporting your investment, and that is not illegal, nor should it bring legal action against you. And, its absurd for a company to target all the supporters of the company, while bashers are allowed to run wild,lol.

Please comment on your feelings of this post.

thank you

rick

Please login to post a reply
sculpin
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
08/09/2009