St. Elias Mines

Welcome To the St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company

What is wrong with the BOD, they can buy shares and share in the wealth going forward? Why must they continue to attempt to destroy this company by going against 91% or more of the shareholders? If they sold most of their shares on the way down, thats their problem, not ours, they can buy on the open market today, instead of selling, like it shows at least one did yesterday.IGD has TTAGIT, and some options on SLI,s potentially valuable properties.It is set up that IGD gets Beaverdell 100% shortly through that option agreement with SLI, for $10 I think. The Beaverdell seems to be valued at more than ALL SLI properties, as reported in the recent financials, so Beaverdell should bring IGD extreme value in the future for IGD, so why fight so hard to get more? This BOD has put themselves up to the ultimate risk, and why?You know, that just doesn,t make sense to me. If I was allowed to think another way, perhaps it would make sense.

In My Opinion

Please login to post a reply
sculpin
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
08/09/2009
Social Links