St. Elias Mines

Welcome To the St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company
Conspirators
over 11 years ago

If Lori wants to find the conspirators who tried to take over this company, just review the trading tape and trading data for Jan 3-11 / 2012. Compare this time frame with the news releases. Also go back to Oct 12-20/ 2011, a mining stock report comes out around then saying the stock may go to well over $3 when a lot of selling pressure comes as the bids build, very conspicuous,imo.

http://ca.finance.yahoo.com/echarts?s=SLI.V#symbol=sli.v;range=2y;compare=;indicator=volume;charttype=area;crosshair=on;ohlcvalues=0;logscale=off;source=undefined;

Lori has access to find out who was selling large amount of shares at that time, has she utilized it? I am quite sure it was not me selling and I can prove it. IIROC most likely has an open file on those dates, so it should not be hard to identify the sellers. Also Lori, you can identify the bashers quite easily and see if any of them were selling, you may be able to tie them into the conspiracy theory you have and find the TRUE conspirators. Please, show your shareholders the result of this protective measure, if you have done this. I, as much as you, want to find the ones responsible for the tree shake and destroying the wealth of 1000,s of SLI investors. Remember, the loyal shareholders stood their ground and would not sell in the blatant tree shake, you owe it to us to get to the bottom of who is REALLY RESPONSIBLE for all the B.S. happening. If you do this, so we don,t have to, we can name all the bashers and their affiliates, sue them, and get this company back on track. Lets get this all out in the open, shall we?

thank you madam

rick

Please login to post a reply
sculpin
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
08/09/2009