St. Elias Mines

Welcome To the St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company
in response to Stockpilez's message
Great post Stockpilez........... "I wouldn't be so suspicious if there was some damage control and obvious attempts at bolstering the share price, but I didn't see any. All I saw was radio silence while money was spent on things that I found irresponsible and enraging. I have to wonder if those expenditures intentionally appeared that way, and why somebody would intentionally do such a thing..." ........... I agree with your opinion. Her lack of Damage control was just one of the many reasons shareholders no longer trusted her, AND, most likely, where a lot of the suspicions of possible manipulation and possible illegal acts came from. There are many dots to connect, many clues...... If some actually do support her (????) fine, connect them any way you wish. Of the 90-something % votes, im thinking a lot are connecting dots that look anything but favourable as far as Loris involvement goes. When she is finally removed from office, she should have nothing to worry about, right? Maybe she'll take a vacation?
Please login to post a reply
nomadcanada1
City
Fort St John
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/27/2011
Social Links