St. Elias Mines

Welcome To the St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company
in response to Stewie's message

Also add," did shareholders vote overwhelmingly 91% green despite the white proxy grabbin all non-votes as a vote for white?"

Again, here's the quote from page 11 of the white proxy sheets we received (on our dime again) from Georgeson prior to the AGM;

"At the meeting, in the absence of instructions to the contrary, the persons whose names appear on the WHITE proxy will vote for the Ms. McClenahan, Ms Whyte, Mr. McDonald, Mr. Bastion and Mr. Krauseto hold office for such term as determined by the Meeting." I guess we would all have been absent from the AGM even if we were there because the Armed guards would not let anyone in without a certificate.

It was typed in bold on pg. 11 in the two 24 plus page packages (reverived 2 as I had a TSFA and RRSP) that came in my mail. Jeese!! They killied a forest. The green on the other hand voted on line 91% in favour of our leaders. I thought "What the heck?" so in our democratic system, now the ruling party in our house of commons can count non-votes as theirs in the next federal election. Right!!

I was going to burn these white proxys but now I think I'll run page 11 by my MLA and MP if they have time for such nonsense. OH wait, maybe the judge will see it. Even better.

IMO

BDF

Please login to post a reply
baydogfish
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/13/2012