St. Elias Mines

Welcome To the St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company
in response to Lefty's message

Hi Lefty, I don,t believe by Lori remaining to run this company, that it will ever get back up in sp. I am still waiting for samples from the Beaverdell and Gold Summit properties, for over two years and close to two years respectively. If this is any way to run a company, you may never get results and the sp will never go up. Timely disclosure to this woman does not exist, and apparently it got lost from the Securities and Exchanges hand manual as well.

I do believe that there are few options for one to make in this investment right now, and it looks as though current management is not one. I would rather give our Green Team my $1000 bucks and see the sp of having the chance of going many multiples from here, making me many dollars instead of chancing leaving Lori and crew in there and the sp staying the same, following her Timely disclosure policy in which ~2 years is in and no results.

The choice is yours.

IMO

Please login to post a reply
sculpin
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
08/09/2009