St. Elias Mines

Welcome To the St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company
Re: Financing??!
almost 12 years ago
in response to W0X0F's message

A similar thing has happened with the IGD financing. Less than 10% of it has been filled in 6 months now, whereas when several investors called asking if they could get in on the IGD PP, they were told no, and some told it was full. Now here it is 6 months later, it is still not closed and IGD may not be able to fulfill all SLI option agreements. I will take this further as to say there was another PP in IGD closed for money around March, and I will ask where is all this money going while several SLI properties that IGD have optioned from SLI set dormant? A rumour of Lori and Jeff sitting at a resturant in Vancouver a few weeks ago with 2 bottles of $85 dollar wine sitting on the table, doesn,t make me feel good when all my lifes savings is at risk. Did this money come from her selling her shares that helped knock the sp to its knees?

IMO

Please login to post a reply
sculpin
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
08/09/2009
Social Links