St. Elias Mines

Welcome To the St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company
Lori and BOD
almost 12 years ago
in response to CDNbigfoot's message

Again, blatant disregard for shareholders by Lori. The absurd notion of Lori arranging an AGM during Christmas vacation while many have family obligations, may suggest an uncaring, disrespectful and selfish atmosphere entertained by her. Many questions arise again about her motive, does she know the shareholders of this company have families that they love and appreciate the valuable time that families spend together at this time of year? Lori, where is your compassion? Where is the board of directors compassion to sign off on and give their consent to this act? Many of us wanted to attend this AGM and voice our concerns, it appears we are gonna have to make a choice between our families and our investment. Not only that, what about the amounts of money already lost by some shareholders that had to cancel other arrangements made to attend when the AGM was cancelled, and now this date, at which may be the most expensive time to travel? I also question the continuous advancement of the record date which enables more shares to be picked up for voting purposes .Lori, it appears you have an agenda that does not include your shareholders, this is contradictory to your fudicial duties, IMO.

I also understand that certain directors of this company may not have agreed with Lori,s timing of this new date, I sincerely thank the ones that may have opposed it.

IMO

Please login to post a reply
sculpin
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
08/09/2009
Social Links