St. Elias Mines

Welcome To the St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company

A lady shareholder just called me and said, it should be evident to the securities by now , that Lori is trying to hide or cover something up. The securities must be asking why? Lori keeps changing the date of the AGM and is afraid to meet shareholders, is this a sort of plead of guilt on her part? It is very unprofessional that she keeps changing the date of the AGM and continues to cause us helpless shareholders even more money because of the way the system is designed. We are supposed to be protected in these markets, but by the looks of this, we are not, so there will be others held accountable from higher up levels. I don,t believe prominant figures would care for assets being frozen, could cause a messy situation for them going forward. It would be very nice to have this dealt with at the security level of the markets, instead of letting it escalate to upper levels, where it could topple a lot of political things, the main one being, integrity and protection for the little guy.

Another thing the lady shareholder said, Lori seems to have announced the AGM, gather info from the dissidents, then keeps changing the AGM date at will, to serve her own selfish needs, with no concern for shareholders interests here. Very unprofessional and questions the competency needed to professionally and efficiently run this company. Also, it questions the BOD that is supporting her actions, the whole BOD may be held accountable and responsible here personally, not from just a company perspective. Our BOD has a lot at risk right now in my opinion.

IMO

Please login to post a reply
sculpin
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
08/09/2009
Social Links