St. Elias Mines

Welcome To the St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company
in response to jon_doe's message

JD, I wouldn't put too much faith in anything IR tells you.

Think of IR staff for Jr miners more like telemarketers; they're only there to keep people on the phone happy and to keep you from speaking to anybody worthwhile at the company. I know individuals who have been hired as IR staff for JR miners who have absolutely no investing knowledge and absolutely no mining knowledge. These people have told me how shocked they are to hear their IR counterparts tell investors things that have no truth to them whatsoever. IR staff are typically people who are willing to work for a low wage and are too naive to realize their "exaggerations" can have huge impact on peoples lives.

Although it's intelligent to take all available information into account, all information should be weighted based on source credibility. A certain level of discretion should be used when stating something is "fact", otherwise your own credibility will end up coming into question.

I hope you're right about the drilling, but I wouldn't hold my breath just yet.

IMO, GLTA

Please login to post a reply
Stockpilez
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/22/2007
Social Links