St. Elias Mines

Welcome To the St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company

If management starts or even announces a renewed drilling program at Tesoro the stock will probably jump 2 or 3 times! I agree that doesn't get us our money back, but it paves the way for new expectations of Tesoro finally proving it has a lot of gold.

Expectations are what makes a stock climb! If the deep drills start at Tesoro, expectations will change in a flash. Perceptions will go from not believing there is gold to hoping we'll finally strike the gold we all had expected the last time. The stock should rally once again. This does put us in a position of having to wait for the results, but we should see our company increasing in value along the way. Isn't that what most of us want?

No, I'm not a "pumper" but I am an optimist. We'll see if I'm correct with any annoucement that the company has restarted a new program. Hopefully real soon, as I think silence has helped to kill our share price.

Would anyone want to be in mangement's shoes going into the AGM with a share price of $.16 after having climbed to $2.60 plus? I certainly wouldn't. All IMO. JW

Please login to post a reply
jw83jw
City
waltham
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/05/2011
Social Links