St. Elias Mines

Welcome To the St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company

This is really retarded what is going on with our sp. 29 shares knock the sp down .02 and starts trading in that range.LOL.

Keeping with what is going on with all the corruption and manipulation that is being revealed in the world, I wouldn,t doubt some investigations or inquireries of the regulators themselves may become the next big thing. They are supposed to help protect the little guy but complaint after complaint from little investors to the regulatories on many stocks seem to end up with no action. As more and more muppets get ripped off in the markets with no action taken for their protection, it will have to reach the political level, if a blind eye is turned there also, protests will increase and add to the existing ones globally. I have to question exactly what is the regulators jobs and why are they actually there? Our tax dollars go toward paying for these so called little guy protectors, you would think we should see some bebefit or at least be allowed not to let any of our tax money go to support something like this. I wonder if certain officers of the regulatories can be singled out and sued for not doing their jobs on top of getting fired?

IMO

Please login to post a reply
sculpin
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
08/09/2009
Social Links