St. Elias Mines

Welcome To the St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company

That was just the first thing that came to mind when I read countingmypennies post on what indirect ownership was. he posted "Shares which are held by a person in his or her name, but are really owned on behalf of someone else (who is also known as the beneficial owner). That someone else is said to be an indirect shareholder."

so with the insider trader topic going, and her being a indirect owner of the share, it just popped in my mind that it was shorting. she was selling shares that actually belonged to someone else. I honestly don't really know what shorting is or how it works, that is why I asked if that was shorting. I didn't mean anything by it. I never did "conclude" that it was shorting. I just remembered why I never post anything on here, it is like I'm a kingdergarden child talking to the MENSA committee. sorry.

Still not selling a share

Rosco

Please login to post a reply
roscopeeko1
City
Onoway
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined