St. Elias Mines

Welcome To the St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company
in response to Long Ball's message

Long ball, If she's afraid of the shareholders she may have someone else speak and take questions at the AGM...Jeff (if he's made into an officer)?.....And if so, we possibly won't get the answers to our questions from Lori . Now that's going to pi-- a lot of shareholders off. Time will tell, but judging from her action against Murry, I don't have any more respect or trust for the lady. Our stock is at $.20 and all she can do is try to blame someone else? What does she think we are........ a bunch of gullable nit*wits? I certainly know I'm not. How about the rest of us?

Hang in everyone. At this price we've all lost most of our money from what I hear. We all hope we have a huge gold find and eventually this should pay off if we stick together when needed (in spite of who is running the show currently) IMO.

My biggest worry is that we could be sold out at a low price and the game will be over! Don't think it can't happen. The people who are buying in at $.20 could sell for $1.00 and make a five bagger.....Oh boy...... would we be screwed then. Particularly if you paid $2.00 plus like I have on many of my shares. JW

Please login to post a reply
jw83jw
City
waltham
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/05/2011
Social Links