St. Elias Mines

Welcome To the St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company
in response to jw83jw's message

I find it very interesting that none of you look at all or even most of the facts, lori has released on a 20,000 meter drill program only a couple of meters and you think there is nothing else but "salt water" in the rest of the samples taken, and the trenching results where are they? it seems that the true facts on the property are missing and if she really has no gold then release all the drill results and lets see what is really there.. i feel murray has gotten a bad rap for doing his job and doing what he is told, if my boss tells me something i take it on good faith to follow through on it and say what they want or do what they want is being done for the betterment of the company. it sure makes me sick to my stomach that wvwrybody is so quick to judge and maby should look at all the facts way too many for me to even begin listing.

Please login to post a reply
HDfatboylo
City
Edmonton
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/30/2011
Social Links