St. Elias Mines

Welcome To the St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company
in response to longtime's message

Mr long, not on this board, does the cliche goose/gander apply. If you want that type of atmosphere go somewhere else. And, the bashers are not gonna control this board, as is shown in their countless attempts.

For you to want posters here supporting a theory that the anomaly is a bust; as in your words from your post I am replying to;"if henderson should not voice his concerns about the validity of the the anomoly being a bust " seems to suggest another intent. Long, if you owned this stock, would you want someone on here calling it down to the lowest? If someone called it down to the lowest, and you believed it, the most logical thing to do, is walk away and don,t even bother to post here anymore. If you believe the anomaly is a bust, why are you even here? The only ones that truly support their investments,are longs. The ones that don,t support their investments on public boards, are usually pawns hired by a higher entity to spread doubt. Sure there are concerns to discuss with any company, but when it comes to discussing a term that suggests the company is a bust, why bother,that would mean its the end of the line for that certain investor if he thinks that way.

Also, this statement made by you;"the longs should also shut up about their pro view ", suggests to me that you are not a long and that your intent is not to support this stock, would you care to explain? You are coming out in full support of someone that may be saying the Tesoro is a bust, is that support to the longs?

Almost any basher has had the chance to come clean, its their choice, join us long supporters or continue on their current course, I hope they make the best decision for what is right to them.

IMO

Please login to post a reply
sculpin
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
08/09/2009
Social Links