St. Elias Mines

Welcome To the St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company
Interesting
over 12 years ago

Lets look at this segment from Quantecs "technology page".

5) Strict QA/QC process during acquisition and interpretation. All data is checked and verified daily by world-experienced geophysicists for accuracy, completeness, and quality. So, not only does Quantec’s proprietary technology give you better data density and higher resolutions at greater depths, but your inversions are also more accurate.

http://www.quantecgeoscience.com/technology

I guess the QA/QC means quality assurance and quality control. But the words in that sentence that piques my interest is; during aquisition. The other confident thing is, the data being verified by world-experienced geophysicists for accuracy daily.

Again, for me,its saying that geophysical images are used in aquisitions and looks like they are pretty reliable, to have world experienced geophysicists going over them.

To my knowledge, there are some generic GIS, s set up for the mining industry, where a company can display their deposits on a web site that can be accessed by suitors. I believe these sites are mostly used for the comparrisons of deposits and geology by companies, to help each other out to a degree and get information. If our geophysics is advertised on a similar site, its possible that multiple companies have looked at our geophysics and attached historic sample data. Having said this, if this is huge, smaller companies would not even bother to look at us, because they would know they could not possibly buy us. It would only be the big fish, then these very few would squabble back and forth among themselves behind closed doors, to see if they were interested in putting in a bid. Its no use for them to make a hostile bid, because their research would tell them that we are too tightly held, and that it wouldn,t fly. So, their next best thing to do, would be, make an offer behind closed doors and let the company establish some grades to the near surface anomalies and the big anomalies, to figure a fair offer price.Arequipa was bought out with ~29 holes, we now have 43 holes done. With all the trenching,geophysics and drill holes, plus historic data, we should have way more than enough data, once compiled, for an offer to become formal. So, we wait.

IMO

Please login to post a reply
sculpin
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
08/09/2009
Social Links