St. Elias Mines

Welcome To the St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company
in response to Nighthawk1's message

Hi Night,

I didn,t think I depicted a conspiracy theory about shorters, I just commented on the accurate info they posted before the events happened and their amazing 100% trading record, which can be easily seen from going over the trading data for the last 2 years. In no way am I saying that management is affiliated with these acts, I am just saying that their 100% accuracy rate speaks of them doing much better DD than us. And that I would like to know how they can be so accurate, a page out of their book, may help us.

I am sorry Night, to hear that you are abandoning the facts, and think there is very little hope left. If this will help you, take the Tesoro property out of the picture. Lets say we only have Vilcoro and CB. The Vilcoro has had a sample of gold higher than taken from the Tesoro to date. It was also mined years ago with multiple shafts put in by the Spaniards, years ago, they were high graders by the way, meaning they only mine the visible high grade stuff. Lori has made reference to this being a world class gold property as well. Its on the best side of the fault and is only ~13km,s from Barricks Lagunas Norte mine, with roughly 8 million ounces gold mined to date. Its gotta be worth something, don,t ya think? Then take the CB, we have interest from Beunaventura, that is requesting all data to date and will be watching the drill program. Candente is sitting on a huge copper deposit with adjoining property to ours, they are trying to sell themselves. Gold miner majors now seem to be turning to sizable copper projects as sizable gold projects for them are becoming non existent. A big company, needs and wants big projects, they work on volume if it surpasses grade of a project, economics. If someone were to buy Candente, I have reason to believe they may want the CB as well, because it looks as though there is a good chance that the copper runs onto the CB. So, wouldn,t you think that these two properties will be worth more than .25 per share?

IMO

Please login to post a reply
sculpin
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
08/09/2009
Social Links