St. Elias Mines

Welcome To the St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company
close to fact?
over 12 years ago

I see the terms "ovoid" and "anomaly" being used interchangeably for one entity. For me, this is not how I understand it from the first and second Quantec images. To me, the ovoid is the near surface to 500 m depth target that the first 9 line Titan revealed. The anomaly, would represent the unusual high chargeability/ high resitivity that you see on the 43-101 slides, that only show us to 750m depth. The slides that I would call the anomaly, would start from L4750N and run to L6000N at approx starting depth below the surface at 500-600m. Any of our drilling around this area in the first 11 holes, may be as Lori stated, we didn,t drill it yet. If Lori would have put a hole on the L6250N line, she could have tested this anomaly at approx 400-500m level, but there was no designated target by Quantec for there. So, as far as I am concerned, this structure hasn,t been tested yet .I found this strange, but when you think about it, maybe this is the structure that will be done with the deep drilling. Lori did say at the last presentation that the deep target or suspected feeder zone , lay deep between Zona Canchete and Zona Central. We do also, have what I would call a test to the deep structures Titan signature. If you look at anomaly T-18, you will see the same high chargeability/high resitivity that you see in the deep target I speak of above. Close to this T-18 is where the C-1 vein complex is that has been giving us higher gold grades, higher sulphide percentages, the deeper we go. We went to 100m depth in the C-1 and around 150m depth, it looks like you may be entering the blue/white high resitivity from the T-18 target. I believe one drill hole in the T-18 target, should give us a very good idea what may lie deep, because the signatures are very alike for both structures.

The ovoid has apparently, to me, had a hole or two in it, as Lori has said, and there are sulphides present that are being further analyzed in the recent drill core. These sulphides have given a somewhat proven response to the Titan by way of the C-1 vein and where it was plotted on the Quantec images, plus the other 10 tested Z zones. This south end of what I am calling the ovoid has had pretty high sulphide content as well, around Zona Sur, at least as close as I can see from some samples of the area.

So, bottom line, I dont think we drilled the anomaly yet, unless we did it since Nov 2011.Because, IMO, the first 11 holes were completed around the time of the AGM, when she said we were not quite half way through the 10,000m drill plan.

IMO

Please login to post a reply
sculpin
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
08/09/2009
Social Links