St. Elias Mines

Welcome To the St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company
in response to Billy Boy's message

That's a lot of self serving rhetoric IMO. If someone sees a problem and wants to air it they should post and also be willing to post a solution. Possibly it's a change of management or of the directors or of the mining crew, but please don't guess at the problem and act as if you are correct. Tell us what you base your opinion on so that we will know the source of your information. Simply saying there is no way you can change anything I think means you should do more homework and try to convince the shareholders of a better way if you in fact know of one. Change I agree will be very slow, but that's a given in any public company. The board will have to be convinced of your "facts" rather than just negative opinions if you choose to promote a change in management. If this board allows people to post negative articles without facts to base them on, that will do us all harm. SLI investors are like a "cult". From what I see they stick together and protect themselves from negative hearsay by deleting unsubstaniated negativity or just plane old constant negative comments that are not based on fact.

I refer potential investors to Agoracom all the time . What chance do we have of getting people to invest if people are making untrue, incorrect or unproven comments about the company? Sorry but I think the board should be even more strick. If people don't like it they don't have to post here. Bad negative comments that are not based on fact kill our share price IMO. I think people come here to promote their belief in SLI. If they see something wrong they should tell us how to correct it. If they give a solution we will know that they are not just trying to bash our stock, but are truly sincere investors. IMO JW

Please login to post a reply
jw83jw
City
waltham
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/05/2011
Social Links