St. Elias Mines

Welcome To the St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company
Rinky
over 12 years ago
Re: Rinky
over 12 years ago

I've listened to Lori's presentations and I've listened to Murry Braucht's presentations and no one ever promised me anything. I'm in this investment and I know it's high risk. I hope to make a fortune when all is said and done. That's called speculative investing. We all have the right to do our own do diligence and make our own decisions. Expecting Lori or any other CEO to do that is just foolhardy! Evaluate your investment and make a good decision but don't blame anyone other than yourself for making a bad one. Patience is a virtue. Stop blaming Lori for what she hasn't done unless you've walked a mile in her shoes. Stop making accusations and degrading her by inference. That just shows how desparate one is if they do something like that, let alone how classless their statements are! The real investors on this board know what is going on. I'm sticking with Lori. JW

Please login to post a reply
jw83jw
City
waltham
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/05/2011
Social Links