St. Elias Mines

Welcome To the St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company
in response to Mrscramer's message

Sorry Mrs C, I forgot to add the comforting words of your geo,s and mine in my last post in reference to ther comfortable words of Paul and jw,s friend. So, I guess we are getting up there to maybe around 6-7 different geo,s/ industry related persons, commenting positively on the data to date. This is making this a good day for comfort, our sp is rising, but lets stay grounded, we need proof.Lori has not had to go to any institutions for funding yet, I hope it stays that way, that we are self funding. Sometimes, a trick of the trade is for an sp to be knocked down by someone big, if they expect the company will have to go to the market for funding, in hopes that they can take up a part of the financing and get the coveted warrants. In our case, this may not have happened, and I believe we can overcome this dip and Lori said we have enough cash to do us til Dec. So, if someone tried that, they might as well give up, cover their shorts, and move on.

I also believe the spin out has something to do with releasing our next news. If its a part of cleaning up the house, I could see her wanting it out of the way. If she thinks that we still have every chance of having a great find, she will have little time for these things in the future, and it may be better to get these out of the way now.

Goldenticket also offered an excellent summary of the meeting, with a couple other interesting points, that someone may comment on later.

IMO

Please login to post a reply
sculpin
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
08/09/2009
Social Links