St. Elias Mines

Welcome To the St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company

The possible suitor for SLI's property in Peru will not even speculate on a price or possible offer until we have PROVEN we have the goods. Thats the way it works. They will only buy once it has been 43-101 documented. They wont speculate, thats our job. Thats how we get the "ten bagger". The buyer will pay alot more for the property but is buying a proven reserve.

With just 2 drills turning and slow analysis from a compliant lab(s) it will be a long time down the road, years. Once the Geo's are able to decipher, map and correlate the data they will be able to make a more educated guess at where the mineralization is and how it trends. Until then we are just throwing darts at the map and hoping the Quantec and Titan data will increase the chances for a hit.

While we were cashed up and hype and hopes were high I would have liked to see 5 or more rigs drilling to increase our chances for the prize and prove up the property quicker.

I still believe there is a gold mine at Tesoro or I would be gone, but I know it will not be for some time before we are able to prove up a massive property like this.

Not MHO just the way it works.

Please login to post a reply
grumpy01
City
Edmonton
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
04/05/2011