St. Elias Mines

Welcome To the St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company

1)The host asks her "you are a gold mining company", Lori answers "thats exactly right".

I am still trying to figure out what that means and why she answered the question that way.

2) Around the 2.17 minute mark, it sounds like the host asks Lori when she is gonna come back, but cuts it off short.

2) If he is asking when she is gonna come back, does this mean she become a regular? How come both times now, she didn,t promote SLI?

3)He asks her if she is getting the most out of the ground as she can, she answers no, she wants more, and that she is never satisfied?

Then he asks her if she is mining to full compacity? She answers "as far as we can, with our company right now"

3) She said we could take anything said verbally by an executive as fact, how do others here interpret her statements?

I would have to speculate from that interview that we are presently doing some mining of some sort as we speak. I would also want to know why she is warming up her TV skills in the States and we just happen to have the general manager of CTV Montreal as a new director. And, by the way, what ever happened to that interview Lori was supposedly have done last Feb? Or was that just another rumour started on a bull board?

http://twitter.com/#!/SteliasMines/statuses/168830144662880258

IMO

Please login to post a reply
sculpin
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
08/09/2009