St. Elias Mines

Welcome To the St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company

I listened very intently to the teleconference and remain confident in my investment. Lori has a firm grasp and understanding on the social media networks and impact on a company's reputation and value. Marshall McLuhan's famous phrase " the medium is the message " is so appropriate.

One must carefully weigh and screen facts as they are presented. This project is just getting started and we are in the early stages of " identification and definition " for this 17,000 acre property. " Rome was not built in a day " ; anything as large as the Tesoro requires planning, systematic evaluation of the geological data and focused execution to maximize value. Expediency must be tamed.

The address confirms that the " potential has not diminished ". Systematic exploration methods are being used to target shallow ( < 500 m ) and deep drill targets. ( 1000 - 1500 metres )

As Lori stated the previous directors were not particpating directors who built their share position in the company ... this time shift in schedule will allow further building of ones position based on fact. There is much work to be accomplished, the Barrick example required 100 drill holes to reach fruition.

It solidified my future optimism ...

Cal 2000

Please login to post a reply
Cal2000
City
Houston
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined