St. Elias Mines

Welcome To the St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company
in response to BOW2U's message

Thanks BOW and everyone, I am flattered. But thats not why I do this,to seek praise is not my objective. It is rather a support of our investment and it definitely looks worth while doing.

I cut back posting a bit, because it became too much, but still dream the dream. I am not second guessing myself, rather just looking for explanations to why things are the way they are now. As a matter of fact, I believe stronger now than I ever did, because of the little more new proof we have in the last releases. Yes, even the shabby release, the important thing about that shabby release that everyone overlooked was; we had hit gold and proved it in new places. This added more gold, not take it away like the sp acted.

Hog and I still go over things, and as a matter of fact, he found something interesting today, BOW found something interesting yesterday, I found something interesting, so between us all, we are still finding things.

My main concern right now is our sp, its at a precarious level should a future suitor like to take advantage of scooping up some cheap voting shares. I believe we are real strong yet, but only Lori would know this by looking at the shareholders list and identifying her people she can count on, us and management. I believe she can get this list every 2-4 weeks, so she probably can get it around Feb3-6. We can watch for any early warnings, but a person to fall under this would need to aquire around 11 million shares.

IMO

Please login to post a reply
sculpin
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
08/09/2009
Social Links