St. Elias Mines

Welcome To the St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company
in response to chinagoldbug's message

Chinagoldbug, wow!

As I said before, I only used NES,s news today to show that companies delineate.

I don,t know what you mean about "spinning" the results.

I took you as an intelligent poster, but maybe you are just having a bad day, because the last half of your post doesn,t make much sense.

What we know to date is that they drilled the perimeter, not the inside of the anomaly. And every miner does not follow this path as you suggest. It depends on what type of deposit you have, that dictates how you chose to prove it up. For ex; a high grade vein deposit is proven up different than a low grade bulk tonnage deposit.

You speak of an unjustified market cap, and believe it should be around $50 million. I totally disagree with you under the basis that I will assign 4 million gold ounces between the Tesoro and Vilcoro at an insitu price of $100 per ounce. So, that is saying that there are no anomalies.That will give you a speculative sp today of over $3 a share. Talking about speculation, do you think that its reasonable to put a value on Facebook of 75-100 billion dollars, and not allow a little speculation on a venture stock that can produce tangible value? C,mon, we are extremely undervalued here now at .80, think about it.

I totally agree one hole could send us soaring, it has happened with other companies in the past, and will happen again. The chances of it happening with us, is huge, because of the amount of Quantec targets we have.

I kinda feel insulted when you say "lack of confidence in current shareholder base". IMO, you couldn,t be further from the truth. Yeah, we may grumble, hash it out, but at the end of the day, we are still here holding and have become stronger as a result of the last few weeks activities. If we didn,t have confidence, why is almost everyone still here?

imo

Please login to post a reply
sculpin
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
08/09/2009
Social Links