St. Elias Mines

Welcome To the St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company
in response to Stewie's message

I agree stewie, thats whats happening, but I think maybe we should just think a little deeper before jumping to conclusions. Lori acted professionally in her interviews and at the AGM in regards to being a capable CEO. If we take this into consideration, it would most likely fit better that her actions could easily be justified, that she was caught offguard and as some might say, a knee jerk reaction took place.

Thinking back over the last year or so, we had constantly said Lori was holding back info on us. I was the most persistent one on pursuing this, and took it way out to left field somewhere, but am now bringing it back to where it fits best. Thats what I do, I move things around to see where they fit best. If we actually take a few minutes to think if Lori really did hold back info on us, we would be wrong , although some was a long time coming, it came. Take the new website for instance, there was much new info in there. Although this stuff didn,t come out in news releases, it was put out, and was put out for the shareholders benefit. She could have chose not to even bother putting any of that in the new website, but the fact is, that she did, and where she did, that means it was for us, to try to help inform us what was going on. It was for us, the longs, because it seemed excellent releases like the permit release and the 3D release, went with little regard for the sp, so what was the use of letting the public know something more when they didn,t even appreciate the 2 releases mentioned above?

IMO

Please login to post a reply
sculpin
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
08/09/2009
Social Links