St. Elias Mines

Welcome To the St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company
Re: What now
over 12 years ago
in response to phockeyboy's message

The first 3 quarters of last year, a lot of the shareholders were hanging on that thread of hope that the big news of the permit and then the "any day now" for trenching results, then the expectations for big drill results. During that time many investors were buying more shares and loading up for the big day. Then the let down came, NR was so-so, shares dropped, optiones granted to new directors, investors got feeling of manipulation, mistrust for management became apparent, many investors got out, to save what they could and park the leftover or profits in other places. Since the track record indicates that any drill or trench results will likely not come out for months, therefore the sp will not likely move up a lot if at all, but the big increase in sp is not even on the horizon any longer, because the drilling and assays take such a long time. I also would not be surprised if more PP would take place before there is significant sp appreciation.

Can someone disagree with me and show me that I'm wrong and make me feel better about my investment in SLI for 2 years now.

Disappointed

Real888

Please login to post a reply
Real888
City
Guelph
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined