St. Elias Mines

Welcome To the St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company
in response to sculpin's message

Here's a few lines from SH (Crazy's post) which was a followup to The Don's post. I have nothing but respect for The Don, but I want to correct this sentence, that Crazy was referring to.

2. 1 g/t average throughout the anomoly will give you 100million oz. Yes, if drill results were 1 g/t over 1200m intercepts, not 0.1m to 0.75m intercepts. With the exception of narrow mineralized veins, the ovoid (at first pass) appears to be barren.

I've said this a few times now, but it does not hurt to repeat. To come up with 100 Million OZ in the Ovoid, you would need to average only 0.3 g/T, NOT 1 g/T. I know in all the speculative math we've done, we used 1 g/T, but after all the scaling, it really was only 0.3 g/T !

So ya, Sculpin is very correct when he says the Most Importand info are the numbers less than 1 g/T. This is what we all want to see. A number of 0.3 g/T and above, scattered throughout the Ovoid, and this would be one Huge Ore Body!

Please login to post a reply
BOW2U
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/25/2010
Social Links
Private Message