St. Elias Mines

Welcome To the St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company
in response to gumby1116's message

I'm very uncomfortable not knowing the circumstances for the resignations and assuming we can hire a couple of Geo's then appoint them to corporate governance all the while we have been kept in the dark while this company unravelled our financial positions. An investigation should determine why a sell off happened without the knowledge of the most dilligent retail / long shareholders.

I don't know who has the smoking gun, I don't know if its the resigned or the present CEO? And I bloody well want to know what is going on before the corporate governance is solidifed with new people. Behind closed doors.

I'm down a fair bit of money today and I want to know whats going on. That due dillgence isn't in the link library. Neither is the information or should I say lack of info yesterdays news release. Thats not in the damn link library either.

My point is we have done our due dilligence, yet have been played by someone who has a better link library.

What I would like to see is one of the regulars from this bull board be placed inside the company to do due dilligence. Someone like Bow, Kemo or even Primed or Silverback. Someone that asks tough questions and not just does this lets just look on the bright side of life.

I do not think thats too much to require. Shareholder confidence must be restored.

I want to be a long, and quite frankly have so much sunk and lost now I have no choice but to stay long. But as a simple shareholder I demand a lot more than seems to be required from many posters to this board.

Just my opinion!

Please login to post a reply
Lefty
City
Vancouver
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
03/15/2011