St. Elias Mines

Welcome To the St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company

Hi DON, I only mentioned the 24/7 drilling because it said that in our news release in Aug, I believe. But, I agree with you, that the drill may not have been running 24/7 because of the average meters drilled per day was low up til the AGM.I believe the average we figured out was around 50 m per day or 25 m per 12 hour shift. I suspect this has increased considerably since this because Lloyd and 2 others went over awhile back, and most likely 3 more geo,s shortly. Its good to see things being sped up to double or more, this will give much more consistent news in the future.

The first holes that were drilled would take a lot of time anyway, and I guess we shouldn,t have expected so much to be initially drilled. If the first hole had mineralization below ~10 g/t , it is possible that it would not be visible, and would have required being sent to a lab. If this happened, it would surely explain why we only had half the drill program done at the date of the AGM. I bet, we are on track now and are accelerating our drilling immensley, because of the knowledge of the underground that has been gathered. Things will be much quicker from now on.

I am intrigued by your mention of analysts looking and taking pictures of the drill core on the property. The day this happens, will mean lots for us in recognition, can,t wait to see that day.

IMO

Please login to post a reply
sculpin
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
08/09/2009
Social Links