St. Elias Mines

Welcome To the St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company
in response to getrdone's message

Looks like Lori is getting in a rush now? 3 additional geo,s and another drill. What ever they found, must be really significant in my opinion, to need 3 more geo,s on this property. I am guessing that she expects an offer shortly after results are released and she is being proactive and getting readily prepared. I mean, why would she ramp up this much if she thought she had lots of time to drill and prove this systematically.

If these results are good, I believe she will sit on them for as long as she can, as a stalling technique to get more proof. I believe she know,s the dangers of some shareholders accepting a low ball offer and upsetting the share balance that we speculate we now have. If she is trying to maximize value for shareholders, IMO, this explains her actions for holding back news for as long as she can.

If Lori thinks this property is worthy of 3 more geo,s, it has to be for good reasons?

Please login to post a reply
sculpin
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
08/09/2009
Social Links
Private Message