St. Elias Mines

Welcome To the St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company
in response to jakestocksnake's message

jake, I have to admit, your timelines are closer than mine to date.

The fact that things are taken much longer than they should, have shoved my timelines right out of the equation completely. If we continue this way, I hope Lori realizes the threat of someone slipping in the backdoor and stealing this company from us at a fracture of its possible worth. If she keeps up this current pace and not releasing assays she risks losing more loyal shares, that can be used against her in the future, if a bid does come. IMO, time is of the essence in this situation, and for everyday we go without results, the higher the risk of someone accumulating more shares to use against her down the road. As I first said, I had hoped she would put 6-8 drills on the property initially to get this proven up as quickly as possible, to diminish this type of risk. The POG, political unrest, majors cahed up, the time is now to prove this up and sell it.

She most obviously knows more than us, and again I say she may very well be able to justify her actions later on, but I believe she has to keep a good eye on any share accumulation. We all have faith that she is doing everything right, but she soon has to show us.

IMO

Please login to post a reply
sculpin
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
08/09/2009
Social Links