St. Elias Mines

Welcome To the St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company
Re: Black out
almost 13 years ago
in response to sculpin's message

"Lori put the blackout in place so she could release results as soon as she was ready. Where the blackout became public knowledge, she had to put out some type of news, or risk being halted by the authorities. The news we got, the analyst report, is not the news that she issued the blackout for, but was forced to release something."

But this does not answer the question why no substantive news was ever released. Is it common to have 6 week long blackouts? Or was the blackout put on in case they MIGHT decide at some in-determinant point to put out a substantive release.

I remain totally bewildered by what appears to me to be rather amateur handling of important procedures of transparency and communication with shareholders.

I do not mean this to be adversarial, maybe I'm just a slack jawed Cromagnum man who can't work his way through a game of X&O's.

Please login to post a reply
Lefty
City
Vancouver
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
03/15/2011
Social Links