St. Elias Mines

Welcome To the St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company

But she didn,t?

Lori could have released news constantly, but she didn,t.

Lori could have got the sp up for the PP, but she didn,t.

Lori could have let other paricipants in on the PP, but she didn,t.

Lori could have cashed the treasury up much higher with a larger PP (I beleive there are 8 million shares there that could have been issued yet) , but she didn,t.

Lori could have announced upcoming exploration programs on the Peruvian properties, but she didn,t.

Lori could probably have had the sp at 3-4 dollar range, but she didn,t.

Lori could have released trenching/drilling results as she got them, but she didn,t.

Lori could have got different management teams for the other companies we are affiliated with, but she didn,t.

Lori could have kept a lesser law firm, but she didn,t.

Lori could have kept the old little office, but she didn,t.

Lori could have waited next year or so to get a resource estimate done, but she didn,t.

Lori could have left all the properties under SLI, but she didn,t.

Why?

These are just some of the things I can think of that Lori could have done differently, but for some reason she didn,t. When I expand on the things above in my mind, it brings me to one conclusion. There could be other possibilities why she did things this way, but the probability points strongly towards my conclusion, as why she did things this way.

IMO

Please login to post a reply
sculpin
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
08/09/2009
Social Links