St. Elias Mines

Welcome To the St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company

Hubsters:

I don't post often but like all good guitar players you pick your spots to solo.

In my opionion, if you want to sleep like a baby with SLI in your portfolio here's what you need to do.

Get your emotions out of it. Those of you who have sold your friends and family into this highly speculative, extremely volatile junior exploration stock in the middle of a recession have only yourselves to blame for the phone calls you're getting at night. You have created all this pressure on yourself.

If you do feel the need to share SLI with others, damn it quit promising the moon and 100+ SP 'any day now'. Remember the famous line "...this wiill be the last AGM (2010).." that one still cracks me up.

There has been far too much over-promising by people on this site who have no influence over the delivery process. So of course the share price is going to act like a yo-yo with all this emotion fueling the situation. You can't be objective when you're emotional. Emotions while investing...you know the punchline.

For those of you who got your friends in at 2.70-2.80 you might need to roll a fatty tonight.

Stay Cool Love Rawkstar - Very Long SLI

PS I'm revising my buyout estimate in Sleep Like A Baby #3 (below) from Summer 2012 to Fall 2012.

http://agoracom.com/ir/steliasmines/forums/discussion/topics/500260-how-sli-longs-sleep-like-a-baby-3/messages/1594919#message

Please login to post a reply
Rawkstar
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
07/02/2010
Social Links
Private Message