St. Elias Mines

Welcome To the St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company
in response to CDNbigfoot's message

Hi CDN,

The rock around the veins is not barren. It depends on which veins you are talking about and their composition/host rock. We have did testing on the predominant rock of the Tesoro (diorite and granodiorite), this rock seems to hold a gold content of different gold to as much as 1.74 g/t in one tested portion. The anomaly appears to be this type of host rock. We have tested the host rock of diorite/granodiorite in 2 places along the main trend, these tests were very successful. 1 was just west of the A-4 vein, where you see that little red bleb on the anomaly, the other place was tested above our second/deeper biggest anomaly around Zona Sur. I have put detailed posts about this very thing on this forum in the past explaining this importance and informing investors here of this and backed by company news releases and excerpts from 2 tech reports supporting my research.

As far as only calculating gold in sulfide areas is wrong. I don,t want to write a book here trying to explain all that you ask, but I think the first part of this paragraph is important for everyone to know at this time, and think of the gold bearing veins as gravy.

Please login to post a reply
sculpin
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
08/09/2009
Social Links
Private Message